Donate To The Table
What is the money used for?
At Her Table takes hundreds of hours and many months of preparation. All donations are used directly in our mission, some of these ways include:
- Marketing materials – to promote local women for our 7 day event. We also provide marketing materials in Spanish as we believe in setting an example of inclusivity in SLO County.
- Event promotion – photography, videography, ads, flyers, promo materials
- Event staffing – servers, educators, speakers,
- Event essentials – catering, equipment, and rentals
- Paying women for their services – We believe women should be paid fully for their work with At Her Table. Whether it’s their product, venue, skillset, we want to honor women and at the end of the day they should feel good about what they are creating.
- Venue buyouts – for dinners, workshops, networking events, round table talks, etc. We want to create an atmosphere where women feel honored and celebrated.
- Restaurant emergency fund – we set aside our excess funds to support restaurants whos owners unexpectedly have an emergency medical situation that puts their restaurant at jeopardy of closure.
- We promote other non-profits that create positive outcomes for women & children in need, along with organizations that address issues with food scarcity
- Every Woman Counts (EWC) – promotion of the program which provides free breast and cervical cancer screening and diagnostic services to California’s underserved populations.
How are you funded?
- We are funded through donations and sponsorships to fulfill our mission.
- At Her Table is completely FREE to all participants. Women keep 100% of the profits – they are not required to give At Her Table a percentage. At Her Table is devoted to celebrating women and uplifting them.